Covid-19 Update – June 19, 2020
We are excited to announce the following changes.
Pool is re-opening on Saturday June 20th with restrictions as follows:
- Open Wed through Sunday – 9:30am to 12:30 and 2:30pm – 7:30 pm.
- Max 30 people in the pool area and 5 people in the change rooms at one time.
- Sauna and hot tubs will still be closed until further notice.
Covid-19 Update – June 5, 2020
With the lifting of some COVID-19 pandemic restrictions, so too will Pacific Shores Resort. Please continue to check back, as more and more restrictions are being lifted as directed by the local health authorities guidelines. The following changes are upcoming.
- Effective June 10 the fitness room is open with restrictions.
- Effective June 12 Guest services is open until 11 pm on Friday and Saturdays only.
Covid-19 Update – April 30, 2020
The safety and security of our guests and staff are paramount. Pacific Shores Resort is located on 11 acres and is constructed townhouse/apartment style – this means that there is no narrow interior corridor and all units are accessible with-out coming into close contact with other guests. If you need to self- isolate,or are travelling on essential business and require accommodation – we are here to help.
We have taken the following steps to ensure that your stay with us is a safe one, realizing industry best practices combined with local health authorities guidelines.
- Remote/contactless check-in and check-out – simply reserve your room and call us on the day of arrival – we will process your credit card payment and instruct you as to how to locate your unit and room keys. Upon check-out simply call us from your room when you are ready to depart. Please note at this time our lobby reception is staffed from 9:00am to 9:00pm.
- We will not be offering in-stay room cleaning – call us for any guestroom supplies that you may need during your stay – they will be delivered and dropped off at your door.
- Disinfectant will be provided in each unit for guest use to clean high touch areas should you desire.
- We will be completely sanitizing the room upon checkout and the room will not be used by another guest for 3 days minimum.
- We ask that all guests practice strict social/physical distancing when staying and moving around the resort. Particularly note that if you choose to use an elevator – only members of the same family are permitted in the unit at one time.
- The Resort spa, restaurant, pool and fitness room will remain closed until further notice however the restaurant will be available for take-out only Tuesday Sunday 3pm – 8 pm starting May 1st.
We sincerely appreciate your business in these extremely challenging times and look forward to the day that we can all return to the “new normal”. Stay safe – stay healthy and remember to be kind to one another. Working together we will get through this.
Paul Dodds BSc CHA
Pacific Shores Resort & Spa
Make a reservation now
Ask about our Pet Friendly and 2 bedroom options
We want to hear from you!